FAB5 Conference Forum

The forum for FAB5 Conference participants!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Neuro-educational Knowledge for English Language Learners: Multiple Intelligences and Brain Plasticity (Daekweon Bae)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin
Neuro-educational Knowledge for English Language Learners: Multiple Intelligences and Brain Plasticity (Daekweon Bae)

View user profile http://fab-efl.com
Hi everyone.
I am Daekweon Bae.
I think conference presentation should also be fun and enjoyable.
And, education, as John Dewey described long long time ago, should be about experience.
So, at the beginning of my presentation, I bring something to experience for my audience.
I would like to use a new word that combines presentation and entertainment, presentainment  Smile 
so that our brain get stimulated!

I will show you how our senses are weak and manipulatable, and how our current educational practices can possibly harm our students, though unintentionally.

I have been a doctoral student in a brain education graduate school in Korea for the past two years
so my presentation will show you what I have learned so far.
I think multiple intelligences do exist but the way how to use them for promoting our learning process is not directly related to the concept of multiple intelligences.
I am deeply interested in the brain plasticity and actually I want us to be equipped with the brain plasticity because without the plasticity Crying or Very sad , there might be no way to learn a foreign language after the puberty period.

I want to find an effective way to learn English and hope you can share my passion for it from my presentainment. cheers

View user profile

Admin

Admin
Fun and enjoyable ! yay  Very Happy 
Robert

View user profile http://fab-efl.com

4 A student teacher from Brazil on Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:01 pm

gabybrito_94@hotmail.com

Hi, I'd like to know if you could tell me your main authors to develop your thesis of presentation on neuroTFL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum